In 2018, the Association launched a new initiative to support the next generation of industry leaders. We organise bespoke events and activities specifically targeted at younger members of staff from CPA member companies (those with less than 10 years working in City real estate).
The lead sponsor for CPA NextGen in 2020 is Gardiner & Theobald. Read more about our partnership here.
The programme is driven by a steering group made up of talented young staff from CPA member companies to drive the initiative. They come from a range of companies, including agents, architects, developers and investors.
- Aneta Popiel – HB Reavis (Chair)
- Alex Beale – Landsec (Vice Chair)
- Rachael Ashton – Macfarlanes (maternity leave)
- James Chester – CO—RE
- Mailys Garden – Momentum Transport Consultancy
- Paula Gonzalez – John Robertson Architects
- Martin Jones – Canary Wharf Group
- Liam Lawson-Jones – Gerald Eve
- Tom Meijer – CBRE
- Sophie Moonshine – Memery Crystal
- Michelle Price – City of London Corporation (co-opted)
- Andrea Valentini – Waterman Group
- Bridget Wilkins – Built-ID
- Laura Whibley – Gardiner & Theobald
- Charlotte Youngs – Macfarlanes
The mission statement agreed by this group is:
“The steering group is a forum for the NextGen to make their voices heard, improve their knowledge and grow their networks. The committee helps promote debate on key topics, engage with industry stakeholders and encourage multi-disciplinary collaboration to guide the future of the ever-evolving City and ensure it remains a vibrant world-class place for business.”
You can read more about the group on the Insights page.
If you would like to add your name to the CPA NextGen network for exclusive news, events and networking email email@example.com.