In 2018, the Association launched a new initiative to support the next generation of industry leaders. We organise bespoke events and activities specifically targeted at younger members of staff from CPA member companies (those with less than 10 years working in City real estate).
The lead sponsor for CPA NextGen in 2019 is Gardiner & Theobald. Read more about our partnership here.
The programme is driven by a steering group made up of talented young staff from CPA member companies to drive the initiative. They come from a range of companies, including agents, architects, developers and investors.
- Paula Gonzalez – John Robertson Architects (Chair)
- Aneta Popiel – HB Reavis (Vice Chair)
- Rachael Ashton – Macfarlanes
- Alex Beale – Landsec
- James Chester – CO—RE
- Bhakti Depala – City of London Corporation (co-opted) (maternity leave)
- Oliver Hawking – Colliers
- Martin Jones – Canary Wharf Group
- Liam Lawson-Jones – Gerald Eve
- Natalie Lloyd – Momentum Transport Consultancy
- Tom Meijer – CBRE
- Michelle Price – City of London Corporation (co-opted)
- Jonathan Rose – Landsec
- Susie Taylor – Collective Planning
- David Wilson – CBRE
- Bridget Wilkins – Built-ID
- Laura Whibley – Gardiner & Theobald
The mission statement agreed by this group is:
“The steering group is a forum for the NextGen to make their voices heard, improve their knowledge and grow their networks. The committee helps promote debate on key topics, engage with industry stakeholders and encourage multi-disciplinary collaboration to guide the future of the ever-evolving City and ensure it remains a vibrant world-class place for business.”
You can read more about the group on the Insights page.
For more information about CPA NextGen, and to sign up for newsletters and event invitations, you can contact: email@example.com