The global public health crisis of 2020 has highlighted the need rethink our relationship with buildings around us. Offices in the City of London have long been leading the way in design focused on wellbeing and sustainability, with developers and tenants increasingly using sensors to measure aspects from temperature, air quality and light levels.
Our 2021 engagement programme begins with this CPA NextGen webinar exploring design and placemaking to encourage mental and physical wellbeing in the City of London. In this webinar, our expert panel discuss how office buildings of the future could improve the quality of life for people and businesses.
- Marianne Fredericks, Chair of Health and Wellbeing Board at City of London Corporation
- Alex Beale, CPA NextGen Vice Chair / Foresight Manager at Landsec
- Araceli Camargo, Director at The Centric Lab
- Richard Francis, Sustainability Director at Gardiner & Theobald
- Joe Haire, Director at White Red Architects
- Iva Kleinova, Research Team Leader at HB Reavis