This webinar explores how the City of London Corporation, its Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) and business partnerships are working creatively to support the City’s recovery from the on-going impacts of the pandemic.
Following an introduction by Ruth Duston OBE, OC,(Managing Director – Primera), Joanna Bourke (Deputy Business Editor – Evening Standard) chairs a discussion about how the City’s BIDs and business partnerships have taken on a new importance during the pandemic as they have worked to support businesses through repeated lockdowns and reduced footfall.
Reflecting on recent initiatives such as the City Gift Card, our expert panel share ideas for how BIDs and business partnerships can continue to contribute to the City’s recovery and shape the future of the Square Mile. This webinar alsos give listeners an understanding of the main roles and responsibilities of BIDs and how they operate within the City.
View a guide of the City’s BIDs and business partnerships here.
- Ruth Duston OBE, OC, Managing Director at Primera
- Joanna Bourke (Moderator), Deputy Business Editor at the Evening Standard
- Dominic Christian, Eastern City Cluster Partnership / Deputy Chairman of Lloyd’s of London / City Corporation member (Ward of Lime Street)
- Karen Cook, Aldgate Connect BID / CPA Board member / Founding Partner at PLP Architecture
- Charlotte Fletcher, Cheapside Business Alliance / Head of Retail & Mixed Use at CBRE
- Alistair Subba Row, Fleet Street Partnership / Senior Partner at Farebrother