Thank you to CPA members and stakeholders for attending our breakfast seminar on the renaissance of Fleet Street at one of TOG’S biggest workspaces to date, Chancery House, which spans 127,000 sq ft over nine floors.
The event explored an estimated £6 billion worth of development that is set to be delivered via 18 schemes in the Fleet Street area by 2030. The event began with an excellent market update from Alistair Subba Row, Executive Chairman, Farebrother (the slides are available on the button below) and was followed by a panel session exploring the area’s renaissance in detail, speakers included:
- Bradley Baker, Chief Executive, CO-RE (panel chair)
- Lady Lucy French OBE, Chief Executive, Fleet Street Quarter BID
- Sophie Higgins, Partnerships Director, The Office Group
- Lee Higson, Director, Eric Parry Architects
- Oliver Hunt, Development Director, Landsec
This event was held in partnership with The Office Group (TOG|FORA) and supported by the Fleet Street Quarter.