The City of London Corporation voted to adopt its evidence-based Climate Action Strategy at the Court of Common Council last week. The ambitious strategy will see £68m invested to fighting climate change over the first six years and aims to make the City net zero carbon 10 years earlier than Government targets.
This webinar organised by CPA NextGen explores how CPA members can support the City Corporation’s goals to achieve net zero carbon by 2040.
Bringing together sustainability experts of London’s property industry to explore and discuss examples of best practice across the sector, this webinar aims to inspire NextGen colleagues to be the force for change in their businesses and give them the opportunity to interrogate and understand the newly adopted Climate Action Strategy.
– Daniel Campbell, Stiff + Trevillion Architects – Director
– Alicia Friere, Twin & Earth – Director
– Alexia Laird, Landsec – Sustainable Design Executive
– Derek Wilson, TfL – Senior Sustainable Development Manager
– Charlotte Youngs, CPA NextGen committee; Macfarlanes – Senior Solicitor (Moderator)