In this CPA webinar, expert panellists from across the built environment share ideas for what makes for an outstanding city environment; how to attract fresh talent; and how we can work to create a City of London that is thriving, vibrant, green, and adaptive to future challenges.
A presentation from Damian Nussbaum shares key recommendations of the Square Mile: Future City Report, and recent survey findings. For more information on the City Corporation’s plans, viewers can watch the Future City Film.
- Damian Nussbaum – Director of Innovation and Growth, City of London Corporation (see here for presentation slides)
- Karen Cook – Founder PLP Architecture, CPA Board member
- Alastair Moss – Chair of Planning & Transportation Committee, City of London Corporation
- Gareth Roberts – Head of Broadgate Developments, British Land, CPA Board member
- Patrick Wong – Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Tenacity
- Bridget Wilkins – Director of Community Engagement, Built-ID
See coverage from Property Week(£).Watch recording