CPA members are invited to this live webinar assessing the current state of the City of London’s commercial property market and changing demands for office workspace.
Continued Covid-19 restrictions and working from home guidance has added strain on City businesses, called into question the purpose of our cities and sparked an appreciation of the office as a space for collaboration and creativity.
Join us as our expert panel explore key trends and market responses to changing user needs and discuss how new technology and design can support the City’s economic recovery and help it thrive as a place to work and visit.
- Lisa Webb, Gerald Eve – Partner & CPA Board member (moderator)
- Harry Badham, AXA Real Assets IM – UK Head of Development & CPA Vice Chair
- Faisal Durrani, Knight Frank – Head of London Commercial Research
- Trevor Goode, Ashurst – Partner & CPA Board member
- Katherine McCullough, Merchant Land – Head of UK Property