This iconic street and surrounding area is internationally renowned for its historic newspaper links and as a centre for the legal profession. But a fading urban fabric and loss of identity has seen it all fall behind.
With the City Corporation’s new £240m Eric Parry designs plans for a new police and courts complex, WeWork’s takeover of the old Goldman Sachs London HQ at Peterborough Court, and emerging plans for a Fleet St BID to help drive the area’s regeneration, Fleet Street is set to undergo a major transformation.
CPA members are invited to this breakfast seminar, with a presentation by the City of London Corporation, about the plans and aspirations for the future of this key area.
- Tom Sleigh, Chair of the Property Investment Board at the City of London Corporation (speech)
- David Ainsworth, President of CPA and Chief Executive at CO-RE (moderator)
- Nick Gill, Investment Property Director at the City of London Corporation
- Eric Parry, Founder of Eric Parry Architects
- Alistair Subba Row, Senior Partner at Farebrother