CPA was delighted to welcome members and stakeholders to 100 Bishopsgate to discuss the role of BIDs and Business Partnerships in reinventing the Square Mile.
Guests were welcomed by Dan Scanlon ( CPA Board, Executive Vice President – Brookfield Properties), before Keith Bottomley (Deputy Chairman, Policy & Resources Committee, City of London Corporation) gave a keynote speech which considered the progress of the BIDs since the pandemic. This was followed by an expert panel discussion on the significance of BIDs and Business Partnerships and the importance of collaboration between the City Corporation and City businesses.
- Charles Begley, Chief Executive, City Property Association (Panel Chair)
- Louise Ward, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys & Board of the Fleet Street Quarter
- Ruth Duston OBE OCE, Chief Executive, Primera & City BIDs
- Caitlin Warfield, Vice President, Head of EMEA Marketing, Brookfield Properties & EC Partnership
- Simon McGinn, Assistant Director Partnership and Engagement, City of London Corporation
You can read our guide to BIDs & business partnerships in the City of London here.
View the photos from the event here.